My role as Headteacher at Eastbrook is to ensure that all aspects of the school make rapid and sustained progress; I am ultimately responsible for everything that goes on at Eastbrook. This is a very broad responsibility but I have an excellent team of teaching and support staff who are all totally committed to the same goals.
Some important aspects of my job are:
– ensuring fantastic teaching and learning across all subjects
– ensuring everyone feels safe and happy
– ensuring respect and the equality of opportunity for all
– ensuring everyone at Eastbrook treats everyone else with good manners and decency at all times
– ensuring that we maintain a broad, exciting and appropriate curriculum for our students
There are many others!