Click on the logo to visit website
Eastbrook parents are able to use a secure website called ParentPay to make payments to school online using your credit or debit card. ParentPay is easy-to-use and will offer you the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever you like, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week – safe in the knowledge that the technology used is of the highest internet security available and that funds will reach school safely.
With ParentPay, parents will have their own secure online account, activated using a unique username and password; making a payment using your credit or debit card is straightforward and ParentPay holds an electronic record of all payments for you to view at a later date. When you make a payment, an email confirmation is sent to you, giving you the reassurance that the transaction has been successful.
You will soon receive your account activation username and password. When you get these please follow the instructions below to set up your account:
• Visit www.parentpay.com/parents and click on the Login tab
• Enter your Activation username and password. Please note- These are for one-time use only, you will choose your own username and password for future access
• Follow the on-screen instructions to activate your account
• Registering your email address will enable us to send you receipts and reminders
• Once activation is complete you can go to My payment items, select which item(s) you wish to pay for and follow the simple on-screen instructions to complete your payment.
Please be assured that ParentPay offers the highest security and no card details are stored on the system or are accessible by the school or ParentPay. If you have any questions, please contact the school Finance Office.
We look forward to your support in using ParentPay. It will reduce the burden of income collection in the classrooms and school office.
Visit www.parentpay.com/parents for more information.